- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations, is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- serial machines. An optional interface to SLEPc is also provided for solving both standard...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- external block to the PETSc package. SLEPc and PHAML have interfaces to call BLOPEX eigensolvers...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- parallel computers. Built on top of SLEPc and PETSc, it can compute very large numbers...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- parallel solution of nonlinear eigenvalue problems in SLEPc. SLEPc is a parallel library ... have been developing a module within SLEPc, called NEP, that is intended for solving nonlinear ... implemented in a different module in SLEPc) and focus here on rational eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- selected inversion); EigenExa (massively parallel dense eigensolvers); SLEPc-SIPs (sparse eigensolver based on shift...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- pARMS: A package for solving general sparse linear...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- PRIMME: PReconditioned Iterative MultiMethod Eigensolver. Symmetric and Hermitian...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- TRLan software package This software package implements the...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Anasazi is an extensible and interoperable framework for...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Algorithm 866: IFISS, a Matlab toolbox for modelling...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MAGPACK: A package to calculate the energy levels...