- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing. Simulink ... scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- conservation laws and the largest and smallest signal velocities at the interface. The stability ... HLLE solver is closely related to the signal velocities and a single central average state...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- CoSaMP: Iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate samples. Compressive sampling offers a new paradigm ... acquiring signals that are compressible with respect to an orthonormal basis. The major algorithmic challenge ... compressive sampling is to approximate a compressible signal from noisy samples. This paper describes ... multiplies with the sampling matrix. For compressible signals, the running time is just $O(Nlog...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography, etc.The present version...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- promising applications to automatic control and signal processing are also suggested...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- matrix. These new algorithms have applications in signal processing, optimization and LSI information retrieval...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- growing library of software for physiologic signal processing and analysis, detection of physiologically significant events ... nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization of signals, creation of new databases, simulation of physiologic ... other signals, quantitative evaluation and comparison of analysis methods, and analysis of nonequilibrium and nonstationary ... extraction of “hidden” information from biomedical signals, information that may have diagnostic or prognostic value...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- been used in various applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more recently...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- that the reconstruction degrades gracefully as the signal-to-noise ratio decreases. Finally, we introduce...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- first-order method for sparse recovery. Accurate signal recovery or image reconstruction from indirect ... several parameters. Comprehensive numerical experiments on realistic signals exhibiting a large dynamic range show that...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- synchronous languages, like SyncCharts, Lustre, Argos or Signal, which are particularly well-suited to programming...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- ICALAB toolboxes. ICALAB for Signal Processing and ICALAB for Image Processing are two independent demo ... linear prediction), and BSE (blind signal extraction) employing various SOS and HOS methods...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- wish to reconstruct a complex-valued signal x of C^n about which we have...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- BioNetGen: software for rule-based modeling of signal transduction based on the interactions of molecular ... model that characterizes the dynamics of a signal transduction system, and that accounts comprehensively ... modifications and interactions of the domains of signaling molecules. The output defines and parameterizes ... molecular species that can arise during signaling and provides functions that relate model variables...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- example, some languages have mechanisms for signalling exceptional conditions, other do not. More subtle differences...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- like module system for the synchronous language SIGNAL. Synchronous languages, such as SIGNAL, are best ... integrity, we introduce a module system for SIGNAL. Just as data-types describe the invariants ... languages, temporal and data-flow invariants interface SIGNAL processes to their enviroument. In conventional languages ... compilation of functions in a program. In SIGNAL, the notion of conditional data-flow graph...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- domain’s economical representation of piecewise smooth signals and images. We derive the optimal balance ... squared error (MSE) metric and find that signals with more economical wavelet representations require less...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- them. Additionally, the databases TRANSPATH, about signal transduction, and CYTOMER, about organs and cell types...