- Referenced in 41 articles
- CIRR: a Rayleigh-Ritz method with contour integral for generalized eigenvalue problems. We consider ... Rayleigh-Ritz type eigensolver for finding a limited set of eigenvalues and their corresponding eigenvectors ... When the matrices are very large, iterative methods are used to generate an invariant subspace ... this paper, we present a Rayleigh-Ritz type method with a contour integral (CIRR method...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- restarted block Lanczos bidiagonalization methods based on augmentation of Ritz vectors or harmonic Ritz vectors...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Jacobi-Davidson, and the Generalized Jacobi-Davidson methods, and it is applicable to either outer ... applied to the final set of Ritz values to assess the accuracy of the converged...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- which is crucially required by Chebyshev filtering methods. Second, we exploit the fact that only ... particular, we introduce a partial Rayleigh-Ritz algorithm to achieve efficiency gains for systems comprising ... cases. Our results suggest that the RESCU method has reached a milestone of solving thousands...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- their justification in a statistical principle. These methods are used as remedies to convergence failure ... Call, G. B. (2015) <10.1016> Ritz, C. and Baty, F. and Streibig...10.1016>
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...