- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Poblano is a Matlab toolbox of large-scale...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- The program calculates the density (pdf), cumulative distribution...