- Referenced in 258 articles
- paper, firstly the time fractional, the sense of Riemann-Liouville derivative, Fokker-Planck equation ... time fractional ordinary differential equation (FODE) in the sense of Caputo derivative by discretizing ... using the properties of Riemann-Liouville derivative and Caputo derivative. Then combining the predictor-corrector ... Planck equation, some numerical results for time fractional Fokker-Planck equation with several different fractional...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- numerical method for computations of the fractional derivative in IVPs (initial value problems ... backward differentiation formula) for a first order derivative. The formula resulting from SubIval is: t0Dαtx ... Riemann-Liouville and Caputo definitions of the fractional derivative...
- Referenced in 1 article
- diffusion equations with the Riemann-Liouville and Caputo fractional derivatives. As an additional information about...
- Referenced in 1 article
- numerical algorithms for the computation of fractional derivatives and integrals. This package is coded ... improved Grünwald-Letnikov, and Riemann-Liouville algorithms from the fractional calculus are included in this...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- RIOTS―95: a MATLAB toolbox for solving general...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 1429 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Structured EigTool Structured singular values and pseudospectra play...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- The CRONE (R) Toolbox, developed by the CRONE...