- Referenced in 114 articles
- product, the simplest example being the Riemann zeta function. Two of the seven Clay Mathematics ... deal with properties of these functions, namely the Riemann Hypothesis and the Birch and Swinnerton...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- specifically designed to work with L-functions of motivic origin with an arbitrary number ... includes examples of computations with Riemann zeta-function; Dirichlet L-functions of Dirichlet characters...
RIEMANN ZETA FUNCTION
- Referenced in 1 article
- program for computing the Riemann zeta function for complex argument. Nature of problem: The series...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...