- Referenced in 700 articles
- system supporting both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming for a wide range ... specification and programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- whose basis is a constructor based rewriting logic with lazy non-deterministic functions...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... function evaluation principle based on rewriting. But rewriting is inherently non-deterministic since several rules ... well-known paradigm of rewriting provides both the logical framework in which deduction systems...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- user in the Maude rewriting logic, where Maude is a high-speed rewriting system ... here extended with executable temporal logic. The Maude rewriting engine is then activated...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- prove theorems stated in first-order logic with equality. Otter’s inference rules are based ... paramodulation, and it includes facilities for term rewriting, term orderings, Knuth-Bendix completion, weighting ... research in abstract algebra and formal logic. Otter and its predecessors have been used...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- semantics of Java and JVM in rewriting logic and then using the capabilities of Maude ... execution, search and LTL model checking of rewriting theories...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- overview of Rewrite Rule Laboratory (RRL). RRL (Rewrite Rule Laboratory) was originally developed ... automated reasoning algorithms for equational logic based on rewrite techniques. It has now matured into...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Declarative debugging of rewriting logic specifications. Declarative debugging is a semi-automatic technique that starts ... characterizing the elements of a sort. Rewriting logic is a logic of change that extends ... sorts with the equational subset of rewriting logic, and rewrites and sets of reachable terms ... high-performance system based on rewriting logic. We illustrate its use with an example...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- rewriting logic framework for soft constraints. Soft constraints extend classical constraints to deal with ... Bistarelli, Montanari and Rossi in rewriting logic. As a case study we present an application ... implement the solution in our prototypical rewriting logic framework for soft constraints, and embed...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- semantics-preserving mapping between MSOS and rewriting logic (RWL). The modular SOS definition formalism (MSDF...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- computations: procedural, functional, algebraic (rewriting rules) and logical. All of them may be used ... discussed. These include data structures, algebraic modules, rewriting and computing, canonical forms, tools for building...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- KOOL: An Application of Rewriting Logic to Language Prototyping and Analysis. This paper presents KOOL ... dynamic, object-oriented language defined in rewriting logic. KOOL has been designed as an experimental ... advantage of the flexibility provided by rewriting logic, which allows for the rapid prototyping ... extensions and the underlying capabilities of rewriting logic. This support is illustrated with several examples...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- automatic theorem prover for first-order classical logic. It consists of a shell ... tautology deletion (optionally modulo commutativity), subsumption resolution, rewriting by ordered unit equalities, and a lightweight ... problem in the full first-order logic syntax, clausifies it and performs a number...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Modeling Framework using graph transformation and rewriting logic techniques. We illustrate our approach...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Slicing-based trace analysis of rewriting logic specifications with iJulienne. We present iJulienne, a trace ... analyzer for conditional rewriting logic theories that can be used to compute abstract views...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- applications which is based on rewriting logic. Web applications are expressed as rewrite theories which...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- supports compositional reasoning in a Hoare logic for this Java fragment that we propose ... extensible and modular rewriting logic semantics of programming languages, for which CPS axiomatizations are indeed...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- been proposed for Orc, including a rewriting logic semantics developed by the authors. Orc also ... describe an implementation technique based on rewriting logic and Maude that narrows this gap considerably...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Inspecting rewriting logic computations (in a parametric and stepwise way). Trace inspection is concerned with ... technique for the trace inspection of Rewriting Logic theories that allows the non-deterministic execution...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- LMNtal as a hierarchical logic programming language. LMNtal (pronounced “elemental”) is a simple language ... model based on hierarchical graph rewriting that uses logical variables to represent connectivity and membranes ... Rules, the two notable extensions to concurrent logic programming. LMNtal is intended ... especially those addressing concurrency, mobility and multiset rewriting. Although the principal objective of LMNtal...