- Referenced in 277 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances ... available on a public ftp-site. Hence, researchers can download the benchmark sets they need ... progress made in the field, the instance library will be continuously enlarged and new results...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- shared logic solving infrastructure to researchers to manage benchmark libraries, community membership, and provide solver...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- WaveLab and reproducible research. WaveLab is a library of Matlab routines for wavelet analysis, wavelet ... cosine-packet analysis and matching pursuit. The library is available free of charge over ... computational scientists should engage in “really reproducible” research...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- library of computer vision algorithms. It aims at facilitating fast prototyping and reproducible research ... library integrates directly with MATLAB, a popular language for computer vision research...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of research and industrial projects.Geometry Toolkits...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- language and it is available for academic research use; for other uses, contact William Cook ... having 85,900 cities. The Concorde callable library includes over 700 functions permitting users...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- library (and version 2.0) The main motivation for CSPLib is to focus research in constraints...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for Survivable fixed telecommunication Network Design. Its purpose ... network design test instances available to the research community, to serve as a standardized benchmark ... researchers and practitioners working in this field. To this end, the library includes...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- LifeV is a finite element (FE) library providing implementations of state of the art mathematical ... serves both as a research and production library. It has been used already in medical...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- helpful libraries that can be used to build them.LLVM began as a research project...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- deep learning. Without such a library, researchers implementing deep learning workloads on parallel processors must ... address this problem, we have created a library similar in intent to BLAS, with optimized...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- AllenNLP: An open-source NLP research library, built on PyTorch. AllenNLP makes it easy...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point ... applications for GMP are cryptography applications and research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra ... research, etc. GMP is carefully designed to be as fast as possible, both for small ... LGPL. This license makes the library free to use, share, and improve, and allows...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- library is developed by Atılım Güneş Baydin and Barak A. Pearlmutter mainly for research applications...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- NIWA (National Institute of Water and Atmospheric research) and Institut Jean le Rond d’Alembert ... terms Portable parallel support using the MPI library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation Volume...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Tensor2Tensor, or T2T for short, is a library of deep learning models and datasets designed ... deep learning more accessible and accelerate ML research. T2T is actively used and maintained...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- PhysioToolkit is a large and growing library of software for physiologic signal processing and analysis ... nonstationary processes. A unifying theme of the research projects that contribute software to PhysioToolkit...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- general C++ class library primarily aimed at researchers for rapid prototyping, and a GUI front ... design parameters for both.par The kernel class library provides a set of fundamental building blocks ... choices made during construction of the class library have been outlined, and examples ... ROSETTA is related to our previous research on providing tools and programming environments for process...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Library (ODL) is a Python library that enables research in inverse problems on realistic...
Wavelet and Multiscale Library
- Referenced in 15 articles
- This Wavelet and Multiscale Library in essence is a map with the aim to generate ... scholars, tutors, and researchers. The focus of this library are basis-oriented algorithms that ... multiscale structure and their mathematical background on research level. It aims to enable students...