- Referenced in 3189 articles
- language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview ... mathematical capabilities. GAP is used in research and teaching for studying groups and their representations...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- Library is a collection of test data sets for a variety of Operations Research ... using the links below. OR-Library was originally described in J.E.Beasley ... Library: distributing test problems by electronic mail”, Journal of the Operational Research Society...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- which would significantly benefit from further research. In addition, I have chosen issues that ... development of software for optimization libraries. In the second part I illustrate some...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- uses of the library, making the book essential for all researchers in algorithms, data structures...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- SACLIB library are the result of a program of research by George Collins...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis ... library for fast and exact simulation.par This is an ideal tool for researchers and students...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Mixed Integer Problem Library: In response to the needs of researchers for access to real ... world mixed integer programs a group of researchers Robert E. Bixby, E.A. Boyd ... MIPLIB, an electronically available library of both pure and mixed integer programs. This was updated ... availability has provided an important stimulus for researchers in this very active area. MIPLIB...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- minimalist, highly modular neural networks library, written in Python and capable of running ... doing good research. Use Keras if you need a deep learning library that: allows...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes ... single API. TensorFlow was originally developed by researchers and engineers working on the Google Brain...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- research areas. NuSMV2, combines BDD-based model checking component that exploits the CUDD library developed...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- exceeding 7 million. The library is used extensively in companies, research groups and by governmental...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- been licensed to thousands of researchers at international scientific laboratories and universities since its first ... release in 2004. Features of the library version: Unsymmetric, structurally symmetric or symmetric systems, real...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- High Performance Message Passing Library. The Open MPI Project is an open source Message Passing ... maintained by a consortium of academic, research, and industry partners. Open MPI is therefore able ... order to build the best MPI library available. Open MPI offers advantages for system ... software vendors, application developers and computer science researchers...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- polynomial systems. The purpose of the FGb library is twofold. First of all, the main ... computing Gröbner bases: actually, from a research point of view, it is mandatory to have ... conjunction with other software, the FGb library has been used in various applications (Robotic, Signal...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- parallel platforms. A major goal of the library is to provide support for adaptive mesh ... computations in parallel while allowing a research scientist to focus on the physics they ... popular geometric and finite element types. The library makes use of high-quality, existing software...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- library, with essentially no limit on its use for research or commercial purposes (see license...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- general, modular, parallel C++ library for finite element methods research and development. Conceptually, MFEM ... well as several solvers from the hypre library. An experimental support for OpenMP acceleration ... version 2.0. MFEM originates from the previous research effort in the (unreleased) AggieFEM/aFEM project. Some...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CBraid is a C++ class library that implements algorithms for computations in braid groups. Recently ... matter of interest for the cryptography research community. There still remain lots of things ... this regard, the main aim of CBraid library is to offer a basic tool ... that is useful in braid cryptography research. The library has been updated...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Drawing Framework. Many aspects of graph drawing research are motivated from practice, and practical evaluation ... cumbersome and time-consuming. Obviously, graph drawing libraries can ease the implementation of new algorithms ... particular implementations. Other currently available graph drawing libraries suffer from the same problems ... main deficiencies for use in academic research. The library provides: A wide range of graph...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- this, existing libraries for the manipulation of convex polyhedra are still research prototypes and suffer ... occur. This paper presents the Parma Polyhedra Library, a new, robust and complete implementation...