- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Theano is a Python library that allows you...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- R package WGCNA: Weighted Correlation Network Analysis. Functions...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- PHYLIP is a free package of programs for...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Taverna: a tool for the composition and enactment...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Sweave is a tool that allows to embed...