- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics ... project which is similar to the S language and environment which was developed at Bell ... Lucent Technologies) by John Chambers and colleagues. R can be considered as a different implementation...
- Referenced in 1383 articles
- book. As of this release, the R-Project is no longer distributing the Matlab versions ... sites by the rapidly increasing number of R packages, of which the fda package...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project homepage for further information. CRAN ... date, versions of code and documentation for R. Please use the CRAN mirror nearest...
- Referenced in 1073 articles
- R. Tibshirani, 1993, Chapman and Hall. This package is primarily provided for projects already based...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- part of the R software project (R Development Core Team...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- packages provided by project Spatial ecological data analysis with R: AEM, PCNM, hubbell, mefaspat, metapop...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- component of a bigger project that aims to extend the R package INLA in order...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- used statistical language/software R (see the R project homepage). The development of this software...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- SymPy, Maxima, …; Statistics and Data Science: R Project, Pandas, Statsmodels, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, NLTK, …; Document...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- license, as part of the R open source software project...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- pcaPP: Robust PCA by Projection Pursuit. R package...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- R package StMoMo: Stochastic Mortality Modelling. Implementation of the family of generalised age-period-cohort ... their goodness-of-fit and performing mortality projections and simulations...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- package is available from CRAN, the R project’s repository of packages, at http://cran.r-project.org...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- R package fastICA: FastICA Algorithms to perform ICA and Projection Pursuit , Implementation of FastICA algorithm...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- powerful graphics capabilities that are provided with R. Our package is distributed as open source ... License. It is part of the Bioconductor project and can be obtained from http://www.bioconductor.org...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Dependency Management System for Projects and their R Package Dependencies. Manage the R packages your...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Programming with Big Data in R” project (pbdR) is a set of R packages...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- R package BatchExperiments: Statistical Experiments on Batch Computing Clusters. Extends the BatchJobs package ... computing clusters. For further details see the project web page...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- authors come from the Caramel and AriC project-teams at Loria (Nancy, France ... number IDDN FR 001 120020 00 R P 2000 000 10800, on 15 March...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- builds on GRASS GIS and the R Project for Statistical Computing...