- Referenced in 5842 articles
- base for many R packages listed in https://cran.r-project.org...
- Referenced in 989 articles
- Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer). The package includes data sets and script ... latter book. As of this release, the R-Project is no longer distributing the Matlab ... rapidly increasing number of R packages, of which the fda package is one. The three...
- Referenced in 849 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap ... Efron and R. Tibshirani, 1993, Chapman and Hall. This package is primarily provided for projects...
- Referenced in 980 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to Examine Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim of this book is to guide researchers...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust Statistics. The goal is to provide tools...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate Hierarchical Point-referenced Spatial Models. Scientists ... introduce a statistical software package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical computing platform that implements ... data. We discuss the algorithms behind our package and illustrate its use with a synthetic...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- R package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling of Extreme Values. Functions to support...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- regression has been distributed in the R package gss freely available through the Internet...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- R package glasso  is popular, fast, and allows one to efficiently build a path...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related Distributions, such as the Skew-t. Build...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction with R”. Data sets and scripts used...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for MCMC , Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2 and 3D real and complex...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Integration. The Rcpp package provides R functions as well as a C++ library which facilitate ... sessions as well as to support R package development. Attributes are built...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood , survival analysis: descriptive statistics, two-sample tests...