- Referenced in 1486 articles
- such as Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code can be packaged into stand-alone executable programs ... popular operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those environments...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration. PyTorch...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- developed a freely available, open source python package called protein in python (propy) for calculating ... from the AAindex database. AVAILABILITY: The python package, propy, is freely available via http://code.google.com...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Astropy: A community Python package for astronomy. We present the first public version (v0.2 ... open-source and community-developed Python package, Astropy. This package provides core astronomy-related functionality...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- learning in python. Scikit-learn is a Python module integrating a wide range of state ... medium-scale supervised and unsupervised problems. This package focuses on bringing machine learning...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- python package which, together with Sage, performs Lie algebra computations using string junctions. py-junctions...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network analysis and graph theory, with an emphasis ... igraph can be programmed in R, Python, Mathematica...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- scientific computing. SciTools is a Python package containing many useful tools for scientific computing ... Python. The package is built on top of other widely used packages such as NumPy...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- PyPI - the Python Package Index. The Python Package Index is a repository of software ... Python programming language. There are currently 108892 packages here. To contact the PyPI admins, please...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Pyglrm is a python package for modeling and fitting generalized low rank models (GLRMs), based...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- free software package for convex optimization based on the Python programming language...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- repDNA: a Python package to generate various modes of feature vectors for DNA sequences ... DNAs and nucleotides, we developed a Python package called representations of DNAs (repDNA) for generating...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- open source project and Python package that aims to bring the labeled data power...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Powerlaw: a Python package for analysis of heavy-tailed distributions. Power laws are theoretically interesting ... distributions, we developed the powerlaw Python package. This software package provides easy commands for basic...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- PaCAL: A Python Package for Arithmetic Computations with Random Variables. In this paper we present ... PaCAL, a Python package for arithmetical computations on random variables. The package is capable ... probability distribution encountered in practice. The package is easy to use, as operations on random ... performed just as they are on standard Python variables. Independence of random variables...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- LowRankModels.jl is a julia package for modeling and fitting generalized low rank models (GLRMs). GLRMs ... paper. There is a python interface to this package, and a GLRM implementation...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- element Automatic Tabulator. FIAT is a Python package for automatic generation of finite element basis...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Wilson: a Python package for the running and matching of Wilson coefficients above and below ... electroweak scale. Wilson is a Python library for matching and running Wilson coefficients of higher...