- Referenced in 2042 articles
- such as Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code can be packaged into stand-alone executable programs ... popular operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those environments...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration. PyTorch...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Astropy: A community Python package for astronomy. We present the first public version (v0.2 ... open-source and community-developed Python package, Astropy. This package provides core astronomy-related functionality...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- learning in python. Scikit-learn is a Python module integrating a wide range of state ... medium-scale supervised and unsupervised problems. This package focuses on bringing machine learning...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- developed a freely available, open source python package called protein in python (propy) for calculating ... from the AAindex database. AVAILABILITY: The python package, propy, is freely available via http://code.google.com...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PyPI - the Python Package Index. The Python Package Index is a repository of software ... Python programming language. There are currently 108892 packages here. To contact the PyPI admins, please...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network analysis and graph theory, with an emphasis ... igraph can be programmed in R, Python, Mathematica...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Pyglrm is a python package for modeling and fitting generalized low rank models (GLRMs), based...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- python package which, together with Sage, performs Lie algebra computations using string junctions. py-junctions...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- scientific computing. SciTools is a Python package containing many useful tools for scientific computing ... Python. The package is built on top of other widely used packages such as NumPy...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Biogeme is a open source Python package designed for the maximum likelihood estimation of parametric ... choice models. It relies on the package Python Data Analysis Library called Pandas. Biogeme used...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- free software package for convex optimization based on the Python programming language...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- GetDist is a Python package for analysing Monte Carlo samples, including correlated samples from Markov...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- open source project and Python package that aims to bring the labeled data power...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- repDNA: a Python package to generate various modes of feature vectors for DNA sequences ... DNAs and nucleotides, we developed a Python package called representations of DNAs (repDNA) for generating...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- PyTransport: A Python package for the calculation of inflationary correlation functions. PyTransport constitutes a straightforward ... code written in C++ together with Python scripts which automatically edit, compile...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Powerlaw: a Python package for analysis of heavy-tailed distributions. Power laws are theoretically interesting ... distributions, we developed the powerlaw Python package. This software package provides easy commands for basic...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- LowRankModels.jl is a julia package for modeling and fitting generalized low rank models (GLRMs). GLRMs ... paper. There is a python interface to this package, and a GLRM implementation...