- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The Japanese Female Facial Expression (JAFFE) Database ...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 550 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- The Cohn-Kanade AU-Coded Facial Expression Database...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- A robust gradient sampling algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- OBJ3 is a program specification and proof system...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Theano is a Python library that allows you...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CafeOBJ as a tool for behavioral system verification...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...