- Referenced in 5 articles
- Zoneout: Regularizing RNNs by Randomly Preserving Hidden Activations. We propose zoneout, a novel method ... each timestep, zoneout stochastically forces some hidden units to maintain their previous values. Like dropout ... pseudo-ensemble, improving generalization. But by preserving instead of dropping hidden units, gradient information...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 778 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...