- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- OLAF -- a general modeling system to evaluate and...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...