- Referenced in 1204 articles
- problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection are discussed in detail...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- several linear parameter estimation techniques that have been devised to compensate for data errors...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- squares fitting, can produce substantially inaccurate estimates of parameters for power-law distributions, and even...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- time using an autoregressive process and estimates the parameters with regression quantiles. Utilizing the criterion...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- functions that can be used to estimate normalising constants using the bridge sampler of Meng ... time series Bayesian models, where parameters are estimated using BUGS, and models themselves are created...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis, The Dakota ... sampling, reliability, and stochastic expansion methods; parameter estimation with nonlinear least squares methods; and sensitivity/variance...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- also performs maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters and some exploratory data analysis techniques ... paper ”Maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters”, J. P. Nolan, in the book Levy Processes...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- included, as well as support for parameter estimation (maximum likelihood and Bayesian) and inference, conditional...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- optimization problem results in parameter estimates along with their approximate standard errors based ... effects. You can also estimate arbitrary functions of the nonrandom parameters, and PROC NLMIXED computes...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- including model predictive control, state and parameter estimation and robust optimization. ACADO Toolkit is implemented...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- dynamics and has extensive support for parameter estimation and optimization. COPASI provides means to visualize...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- aquifer-system compaction and land subsidence, parameter estimation, and groundwater management...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Parameter estimation for the discretely observed fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process and the Yuima R package ... proposes consistent and asymptotically Gaussian estimators for the parameters ... fractional Brownian motion. For the estimation of the drift λ, the results are obtained only...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Implements several ABC algorithms for performing parameter estimation, model selection, and goodness-of-fit. Cross...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- models for different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence of glasso can be tricky ... might not be the inverse of the estimated covariance, and occasionally it fails to converge...
- Referenced in 948 articles
- stochastic objective functions, based on adaptive estimates of lower-order moments. The method is straightforward ... large in terms of data and/or parameters. The method is also appropriate for non-stationary...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- simulating AR processes. ARfit estimates the parameters of AR models from given time series data ... construct approximate confidence intervals for the estimated parameters and compute statistics with which the adequacy...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Graded Response model is available. Parameter estimates are obtained under marginal maximum likelihood using...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- software for modeling, simulation, parameter estimation and optimum experimental design for processes described by differential...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- making. It may be used to estimate parameters and test hypotheses to study the evolutionary...