- Referenced in 6570 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- R package RandomFields: Simulation and Analysis of Random...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...