- Referenced in 255 articles
- PDEs depending on several parameters and PDE-constrained optimization. The book presents a general mathematical...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Differential Equation (PDE) analysis and solving PDE-constrained optimization problems. The toolset is designed with...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- algorithms for partial differential equation (PDE)-constrained optimization often require application of operators and solution ... PDE; consequently, exploration of a research idea entails startup costs for modification to the PDE ... Sandia’s research efforts in PDE-constrained optimization, we are developing Sundance, an environment...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- dual extragradient methods for nonlinear nonsmooth PDE-constrained optimization. We study the extension...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- OPTPDE - A Collection of Problems in PDE-Constrained Optimization. This collection of problems is designed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- implements a set of algorithms for PDE-constrained optimization problems. An important aspect...
- Referenced in 1 article
- particular, by implementing a dedicated PDE-constrained particle-mesh projection operator, LEoPart provides ... diffusion-free advection, while simultaneously achieving optimal convergence and ensuring conservation of the projected particle...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- frequently arises in sequential methods for nonlinear optimization. In this implementation, we made an effort ... addition to this, interfacing the PDE discretization toolkit FEniCS with trlib using the vector-free ... demonstrated for a family of PDE-constrained control trust region problems adapted from the OPTPDE...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...