- Referenced in 612 articles
- versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection ... provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing packages, such...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed at the control community...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear optimization (Release A). LANCELOT is a software ... package for solving large-scale nonlinear optimization problems. This book provides a coherent overview ... input for problems and the LANCELOT optimization package. Although the book is primarily concerned with ... specific optimization package, the issues discussed have much wider implications for the design and implementation...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- software package for large-scale nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- testing small- and large-scale nonlinear optimization algorithms. Although many of these facilities were originally ... authors in conjunction with the software package LANCELOT, we believe that they will be useful ... available to researchers for their development of optimization software. The tools can be obtained ... between this input format and other optimization packages. These tools provide a link between...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- tools for, and interfaces to, optimization packages, and a considerably simplified and entirely automated installation...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- contains two advanced software packages, available separately or together. Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS ... linear algebra technology to solve very large optimization problems orders of magnitude faster than traditional ... part of SOCS or as a separate package...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- completely integrated package that includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- SPOT: Sequential Parameter Optimization , R-Package for Sequential Parameter Optimization Toolbox. The sequential parameter optimization ... spot) package for R (R Development Core Team, 2008) is a toolbox for tuning ... understanding simulation and optimization algorithms. Model-based investigations are common approaches in simulation and optimization...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- problems. MATLAB interfaces are offered for selected packages. The Library was started ... interested in our optimization or nonlinear equation solving packages, our work in this area...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- software, the Optimization routines are highly flexible – callable from various mathematical packages, including MATLAB...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- SVMs). We have been actively developing this package since the year 2000. The goal ... LIBSVM. Issues such as solving SVM optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- allows for convenient coupling of existing optimization packages and for extending it with user-written...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- well-known state-of-the-art optimization software packages in the areas that TOMLAB covers...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic partial differential equations in general regions ... solving several classes of optimal control and obstacle problems. The package includes an initial mesh...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Fortran package for solving general nonlinear optimization problems that have the following characteristics: they ... noise in the function evaluation procedures. Such optimization problems arise ,for example, in engineering design ... objective function evaluation is a simulation package treated as a black...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Spearmint is a software package to perform Bayesian optimization. The Software is designed to automatically...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Race for Automatic Algorithm Configuration. The irace package implements the iterated racing procedure, which ... main purpose is to automatically configure optimization algorithms by finding the most appropriate settings given ... instances of an optimization problem. It builds upon the race package by Birattari...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CVXOPT is a free software package for convex optimization based on the Python programming language...