- Referenced in 1626 articles
- data instead of doing useful floating-point operations. LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing ... algorithms to use block matrix operations, such as matrix multiplication, in the innermost loops. These ... block operations can be optimized for each architecture to account for the memory hierarchy ... LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each machine. LAPACK...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems, allowing Python code execution ... programs for some of the most popular operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- test data sets for a variety of Operations Research (OR) problems. These test data sets ... problems by electronic mail”, Journal of the Operational Research Society 41(11) (1990) pp1069...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- than the usual order n2 floating point operations. This software is based upon an algorithmic...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- book: market risk, credit risk, operational risk, risk-measurement and aggregation concepts, risk-management techniques...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- able to perform simple and sophisticated operations on multivaraiate polynomials and on various data related...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- diagrams, and segment Voronoi diagrams), polygons (Boolean operations, offsets, straight skeleton), polyhedra (Boolean operations), arrangements ... structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate on geometric objects like points and segments...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- well-suited and commonly used to operate on other formal languages, such as in compiler...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- optimization. Together, they run on all popular operating systems, are quick to install...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- enhanced archive truncation method. SPEA2 operates with a population (archive) of fixed size, from which...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- programming languages and for many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product information, library...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- linear solvers and preconditioners. The main numerical operations performed in these codes are operations ... terms of interfaces to these vector operations. The result of this design is that users ... about their structures and providing the required operations on them. The codes also come with ... default vector structures with pre-defined operation implementations for both serial and distributed memory parallel...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD Toolbox is a free, open source CFD software...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- glasso and dp-glasso, that also operate by block-coordinate descent, where...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- primarily intended for users of the UNIX operating system, Perl runs on several other operating...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- UMFPACK is incorporated as a built-in operator in MATLAB...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- routines that implement many of the operations of supervisory control theory, and routines that implement...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- uses an analysis scheme which operates directly on the ensemble of model states when observations...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- techniques are used to implement all major operations on sets of terms and clauses ... specialisation is used to accelerate some costly operations, e.g., checks of ordering constraints. Although...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- Automatic Differentiation (AD) based on the operator overloading facility in C++. Subsequently, we describe ... tool ADOL-C that applies operator overloading to differentiate C- and C++-code. Finally...