- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Discrete optimization via simulation using COMPASS. We propose...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- LEMON – an Open Source C++ Graph Template Library...
- Referenced in 1001 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- MineLib: a library of open pit mining problems...
- Referenced in 1335 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- MIRPLib -- a library of maritime inventory routing problem...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ASlib: a benchmark library for algorithm selection. The...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- POPMUSIC -- partial optimization metaheuristic under special intensification conditions...