- Referenced in 10196 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- includes an expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system ... even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- software package for large-scale nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions ... nonlinear and nonconvex, but should be twice continuously differentiable. Note that equality constraints...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- basic implementation principles for solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems. We also identify recent developments...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Gauss-Newton method for the solution of nonlinear least squares problems. Both, overdetermined and underdetermined ... nonlinear least squares problems are considered. Chapter 3 is devoted to line-search and trust...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here ... problems with general inequality constraints (linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives are available...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- guide researchers needing to flexibly incorporate nonlinear relations into their regression analyses. Almost all existing...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate ... multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner inclusions ... computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear ... nonlinear, or a mixture of both. The nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete or continuous variables...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- mixed integer programming (MIP) and mixed integer nonlinear programming (MINLP). It is also a framework...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides functions ... programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- linear regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models, and time series, spatial data...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF has proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- command line interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical ... linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials...