- Referenced in 1 article
- OpEn combines the proximal averaged Newton-type method for optimal control (PANOC) with the penalty...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- techniques have recently gained popularity in convex optimization problems arising in various control fields. Being ... fixed-point iterations of nonexpansive operators, such methods suffer many well known downsides, which include ... universal solution we propose SuperMann, a Newton-type algorithm for finding fixed points of nonexpansive ... operator splitting schemes for structured convex optimization, overcoming their well known sensitivity to ill conditioning...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- differential equations (PDEs). The proposed method features asymptotically optimal scale-up of the numerical effort ... iterative splitting approach (LISA) within a Newton-type iteration with globalization on the basis ... level functions. We investigate the LISA-Newton method in the framework of Bock’s kappa ... inexact Newton method to an inexact sequential quadratic programming (SQP) method for inequality constrained problems...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- OPTimizer. PNOPT (pronounced pee-en-opt) is a MATLAB package that uses proximal Newton-type ... methods to minimize composite functions. For details, please refer...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- system using a starting guess to the optimal Lagrange multiplier and updating the guess monotonically ... guess is computed using the variable fixing method or is supplied by the user ... hybrid algorithm NAPHEAP that uses a Newton-type method (variable fixing method, secant method...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...