- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PT-Scotch: A tool for efficient parallel graph...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Recipes for adjoint code construction Adjoint models are...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- AD Tool: TAF Transformation of Algorithms in Fortran...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- ML: Multilevel Preconditioning Package. Welcome to the homepages...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The goal of the GRUMMP project is to...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- A standard test set for numerical approximations to...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- BOLSIG+ is a user-friendly Windows application for...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Automatic differentiation in Odyssée, This paper describes the...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- parafish: A parallel FE–PN neutron transport solver...