- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- PADRE2, a Fortran precompiler yielding error estimates and...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...