- Referenced in 1 article
- multi-objective search problem and use NSGA-II to look for simpler repairs. To reduce...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- multi-objective optimization methods, specifically NSGA-II, to obtain optimal models for the whole range...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- PISA consists of two parts: PISA is a...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- In this paper, we present the ParadisEO white...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- R package vars: VAR Modelling , Estimation, lag selection...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- JStatCom is a software framework that makes it...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...