- Referenced in 59 articles
- this context both the Moore-Penrose and the Drazin inverses are involved. As a consequence...
DESCRIPTOR SYSTEMS Toolbox
- Referenced in 3 articles
- inner-outer, normalized coprime), generalized inverses (left/right, week, Moore-Penrose), etc. This package illustrates...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Derive is no longer available as a separate...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...