- Referenced in 13702 articles
- develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper we describe PRISM, a tool being developed ... probabilistic systems. PRISM supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision processes ... time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems against specifications written ... logics PCTL and CSL. The tool features three model checking engines: one symbolic, using BDDs...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- mathematical modeling and optimization software suite in the world, with the best tools available ... Optimization Suite includes two types of tools: model building and development tools, and solver engines...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- achieving performance on par with commercial modeling tools for standard tasks. In this work...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best ... Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- which you can model computer systems and a tool to help you prove properties...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Using the Bandera tool set to model-check properties of concurrent Java software. The Bandera ... Tool Set is an integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed ... facilitate experimentation with model-checking Java source code. Bandera takes as input Java source code ... language of one of several existing model-checking tools (including Spin, dSpin...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis ... data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- statistical modeling program that provides researchers with a flexible tool to analyze their data. Mplus...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides ... immediate access to an extensive range of tools that let you develop algorithms, analyze ... simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- time series and linear models , Methods and tools for displaying and analysing univariate time series ... forecasts including exponential smoothing via state space models and automatic ARIMA modelling...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- SLMC: A tool for model checking concurrent systems against dynamical spatial logic specifications. The Spatial ... Logic Model Checker is a tool for verifying π-calculus systems against safety, liveness ... logic for concurrency of Caires and Cardelli. Model-checking is one of the most widely ... open source, and outperforms other tools for verifying systems modeled in π-calculus...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- tools allowing to analyze data with robust methods. This includes regression methodology including model selections...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Copulas have become a popular tool in multivariate modeling successfully applied in many ﬁelds...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- proposed an automatic predictive modeling tool called relevant transformation of the inputs network approach (RETINA ... selective search within the range of possible models, control of collinearity, out-of-sample forecasting ... modern applied econometric automated modeling tool chest...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- time series and linear models Methods and tools for displaying and analysing univariate time series ... forecasts including exponential smoothing via state space models and automatic ARIMA modelling...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- flexible and powerful tools for incorporating complex chemical kinetics into simulations of reacting flow. Using ... CHEMKIN has enabled significant strides in the modeling of complex chemical processes, such as combustion ... chemically reacting flow modeling. It has also become an important educational tool in chemical engineering...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Fixed Rank Kriging is a tool for spatial/spatio-temporal modelling and prediction with large datasets...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Dynamic Modeling Laboratory, is a complete tool for modeling and simulation of integrated and complex ... makes it a versatile tool which is perfect for modeling and simulation of new alternative...