- Referenced in 8776 articles
- vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for recovery of the underlying structure in data...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- data with robust methods. This includes regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics where...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- control theory, and routines that implement the methodology developed at University of Michigan for failure...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- analysis. We describe a UNITY-based methodology for the construction, analysis and execution of simulation ... models. The methodology starts with a simulation model specification in the form ... into an executable program are described. The methodology provides a means to independently verify ... theorems using the formal specification. The methodology is illustrated through generation of a simulation program...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- recodes existing algorithms and develops more efficient methodologies...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- wide range of applications for this methodology, from structural time-series analysis to the analysis...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- five elements in the scatter search methodology that proves effective when searching for optimal weight...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- builders — who wish to further develop the methodology, and (as Matlab® ”executables”) ”Users” — computational engineers ... educators — who wish to rapidly apply the methodology to new applications. (”End-Users” of Worked...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- real data provide empirical support to this methodology...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- mixed models is one of the best methodologies for the analysis of the longitudinal (repeated ... measures) data. One major advantage of this methodology is that it accommodates the complexities ... sets. The analysis of linear mixed model methodology for the analysis of repeated measurements ... software. This paper reviews and summarizes the methodology of the linear mixed model approach...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- some details both of the general methodology and of some specific technical matters is available...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science to scientific computing, developers of numerical software...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- more common and wide-spread methodologies to deal with uncertainty in real-world decision making ... tuple linguistic model is the most popular methodology for computing with words (CWW), because ... linguistic model. They explore the foundations and methodologies for CWW in complex frameworks and extensions...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- development of new (multiscale) computational methodologies. The toolbox consists of a comprehensive set of routines...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- involving dichotomous items. During the 1970s, LC methodology was formalized and extended to nominal variables...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- prominent method of the new and exciting methodology known as object-functional programming. In this...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Finally, some conclusions relating to general programming methodology are drawn...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- implementations are available, based on a different methodology and offering a different functionality. ProbLog1...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- developed sequential pattern mining methods follow the methodology of Apriori which may substantially reduce...