- Referenced in 1033 articles
- since it is entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn : 3 new commands ... objective functions using intuitive and standard MATLAB code. Automatic categorization of problems, and automatic solver...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- Salakhutdinov (available under Matlab Code for deep belief nets : last visit: 01.08.2013). This package...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- line topology optimization code written in Matlab. The paper presents a compact Matlab implementation ... optimization code for compliance minimization of statically loaded structures. The total number of Matlab input ... lines for the finite element code. In fact, excluding comment lines and lines associated with ... intended for educational purposes. The complete Matlab code is given in the Appendix...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- offer a short and simple MATLAB code, described in more detail than usual...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic diffusion-type problems, including Poisson’s equation...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- search direction. The basic code is written in Matlab, but key subroutines ... also include some examples to illustrate the coding of problem data for our SQLP solver...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- present a simple and robust Matlab code for polygonal mesh generation that relies ... input needed for finite element and optimization codes that use linear convex polygons. In topology ... complicated geometries with a self-contained Matlab code. The main ingredients of the present mesh...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- have made their algorithm available as Matlab code. Matlab, however, is relatively uncommon in bioinformatics ... Frey’s and Dueck’s original Matlab code. The package further implements leveraged affinity propagation...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- algorithms are largely analogous to the Matlab code published by Frey and Dueck. The package...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- some real-parameter optimization algorithms. The codes in Matlab, C and Java for them could...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- compatible with Fortran 90) and Matlab codes accompanying the book by C. Pozrikidis, A Practical...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Implemented in MATLAB. This ”generalized Louvain” MATLAB code for community detection allows the user...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Simple MATLAB codes for simulating Predator-Prey interactions in 1D and 2D: PRED_PREY ... collection of simple MATLAB routines using finite element / difference methods for simulating the dynamics ... nonlinear reaction-diffusion systems. The collection of codes in 1D and 2D are called FD1D ... PREY_ARB is a collection of simple MATLAB routines using the finite element method...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Efficient topology optimization in MATLAB using 88 lines of code ... paper presents an efficient 88 line MATLAB code for topology optimization. It has been developed...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- Collection of fortran codes for interface problems. Matlab, Fortran Functions and Subroutines of IIM. Companion...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- author’s attention. The entire MATLAB source code, in compressed zip form, is available...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- also welcome. The C and Matlab codes for CEC’13 test suite can be downloaded...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- This toolbox contains Matlab code for several graph and mesh partitioning methods, including geometric, spectral ... mesh generators. The toolbox contains a Matlab interface to Leland and Hendrickson’s Chaco partitioning ... interface to Chaco. It also contains a Matlab interface to Karypis et al.’s Metis ... partitioning package, using Robert Bridson’s ”metismex” code...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- facilitate understanding of the algorithms through MATLAB experiments, to be useful for research ... development of more sophisticated implementations. The codes are ”plain vanilla” versions; they contain the core...