- Referenced in 3 articles
- Maple package MR for computing Macaulay (projective) resultants...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- some known results and to obtain a new theorem for maximal Cohen–Macaulay (MCM) modules...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- ApaTools: a software toolbox for approximate polynomial algebra...