- Referenced in 4 articles
- monotonic upwind scheme for conservation laws (MUSCL) scheme. The present code enables us to explore ... than twice the resolution of the MUSCL scheme in practical applications...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- conservative finite-difference scheme (eg: 1st order UPWIND, 3rd order MUSCL, 5th order WENO ... using a conservative or a non-conservative scheme. Time integration is carried out using...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ASMOD -- An algorithm for adaptive spline modelling of...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...