- Referenced in 64 articles
- objective linear program is described. To create MOLP test problems, models for random problem generation ... numbers of efficient extreme points possessed by MOLPs (including multiple objective transportation problems) of different...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- subclass of multiple objective linear programs (MOLP). It is based on Benson’s algorithm...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- visual interactive method, called ‘FLIP’, for solving MOLP problems with fuzzy coefficients in the objective ... application of a comparison principle, the fuzzy MOLP problem is transformed into a non-fuzzy ... FLIP’ is the most appropriate for solving MOLP problems under uncertainty and imprecision. In order...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Implementation of a User-Friendly Software Package - A...