- Referenced in 23 articles
- Some treatment of missing values (MCAR and MNAR). Fits latent class (mixture) models for paired...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- evaluated and compared under MCAR, MAR, and MNAR missing data mechanisms through simulation studies. Both ... inclusion of auxiliary variables and for AV-MNAR data with auxiliary variables. Although listwise deletion...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- TinnR: Resources of Tinn-R GUI/Editor for R...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- R package Hmisc: Harrell Miscellaneous , The Hmisc library...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- foreign: Read Data Stored by Minitab, S, SAS...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- R package mice: Multivariate Imputation by Chained Equations...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- JM: an R package for the joint modelling...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- mlmmm: ML estimation under multivariate linear mixed models...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- CAMAN: Finite Mixture Models and Meta-Analysis Tools...