- Referenced in 30 articles
- proposed for numerical computation of the Legendre-Fenchel transform u∗(s)=supx...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Nesterov’s smoothing technique and the Legendre-Fenchel transformation. We then develop a new algorithm...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- primary transforms implemented are the Legendre-Fenchel transform, the Moreau envelope, the (generalized) proximal average...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Energy statistics: a class of statistics based on...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- iPiano: inertial proximal algorithm for nonconvex optimization. In...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Fast Moreau envelope computation I: Numerical algorithms. The...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Symbolic computation of Fenchel conjugates. Convex optimization deals...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Symbolic Convex Analysis Toolkit (SCAT). The Symbolic Convex...