- Referenced in 6 articles
- GLNS: an effective large neighborhood search heuristic for the generalized traveling salesman problem. This paper ... GTSP based on an adaptive large neighborhood search. The algorithm operates by repeatedly removing from...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- hybrid local/global search methods called Large Neighborhood Search, which is very naturally suited...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Constraint Programming (CP) and Large Neighborhood Search (LNS) algorithms to solve this problem. Benchmarking tests...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- fundamental approaches to tackle large combinatorial optimization problems. Yet relatively little support is available ... search algorithms. This paper introduces Localizer++, an extensible object-oriented library for local search. Localizer ... supports both declarative abstractions to describe the neighborhood and high-level search constructs to specify...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- NeMa: fast graph search with label similarity. It is increasingly common to find real-life ... given query graph in a (typically large) network modeled as a target graph ... paper, we propose NeMa (Network Match), a neighborhood-based subgraph matching technique for querying real ... effective and efficient compared to the keyword search and various state-of-the-art graph...
- Referenced in 1 article
- advances in cloud computing have enabled large-scale complex computations such as deep models ... piece. An efficient optimization metaheuristic, variable neighborhood search, generates music by assigning pitches that best...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The MALLBA project tackles the resolution of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...