- Referenced in 5 articles
- Lyapunov exponent (FTLE) in the Lagrangian coherent structure (LCS) extraction. This connects our proposed Eulerian...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Matlab. Lagrangian particle tracking and Lagrangian coherent structures (LCS) analysis tools aid in the studies...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Algorithm 924: TIDES, a Taylor Series Integrator for...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Software library that aims to provide a set...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- COSY is a system for the use of...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- A software package for the numerical integration of...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- High-order visualization of three-dimensional Lagrangian coherent...