- Referenced in 7 articles
- High-order visualization of three-dimensional Lagrangian coherent structures with DG-FTLE. The two-dimensional...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- time Lyapunov exponent (FTLE) in the Lagrangian coherent structure (LCS) extraction. This connects our proposed...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Matlab. Lagrangian particle tracking and Lagrangian coherent structures (LCS) analysis tools aid in the studies...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- boundaries of coherent fluid vortices (elliptic coherent structures) can be identified as closed null geodesics ... procedures for computing variationally defined Eulerian and Lagrangian vortex boundaries. As an illustration, we compute...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...