- Referenced in 1702 articles
- make the widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector ... parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK and EISPACK are inefficient because their memory access patterns...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that analyze and solve linear equations and linear ... applies them to least-squares problems. LINPACK uses column-oriented algorithms to increase efficiency ... preserving locality of reference. LINPACK was designed for supercomputers in use in the 1970s ... early 1980s. LINPACK has been largely superceded by LAPACK, which has been designed...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- computers. Intended to be the successor to LINPACK and EISPACK. (C version generated using...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Latency/Bandwidth. HPL is the Linpack TPP benchmark. The test stresses the floating point performance...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Portable Implementation of the High-Performance Linpack Benchmark for Distributed-Memory Computers ... available implementation of the High Performance Computing Linpack Benchmark. The algorithm used...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- number of numerical software packages, including LINPACK...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- systems. The package calls Fortran functions from LINPACK...
- Referenced in 1 article
- from the industry standard benchmarks such as LINPACK by measuring system performance on real ... significantly different from that produced by LINPACK...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- ABS algorithms for linear equations and ABSPACK...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- OpenCL™ is the first open, royalty-free standard...