- Referenced in 64 articles
- Pisa, Sweden: Stockolm, Japan: Sapporo, Morioka, Urawa, Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka and Hiroshima...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Parallelization of PARI by the parallel logic language...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- GeoWin - a generic tool for interactive visualization of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Computer aided parallelisation tools (CAPTools) — conceptual overview and...