- Referenced in 6 articles
- Kronecker product covariance matrix to model the gene-experiment interactions. The resulting novel gene coexpression ... measure, named Knorm correlation, can be understood as a natural extension of the widely used...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...