- Referenced in 10 articles
- pairs and conservation laws of the KdV-type equations. Based on the Bell polynomials scheme ... conservation laws of the KdV-type soliton equations. Some examples are given to verify...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- An improved algorithm to explicitly compute the polynomial...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- RATH: a Maple package for finding travelling solitary...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 775: the code SLEUTH for solving fourth...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Algorithm 789: SLTSTPAK: a test package for Sturm...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 762 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- FORMAC, acronym of FORmula MAnipulation Compiler, was an...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- FORMINT - a program for classification of integrable nonlinear...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Algorithm 810: The SLEIGN2 Sturm-Liouville code. The...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1007 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...