- Referenced in 54 articles
- KATAN and KTANTAN — a family of small and efficient hardware-oriented block ciphers. KATAN/KTANTAN ... Canniere, Orr Dunkelman, and Miroslav Knezevic. Both KATAN and KTANTAN have three variants each ... bits), where the only difference between KATAN-n and KTANTAN-n is the key schedule...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- KATAN and KTANTAN -- a family of small and efficient hardware-oriented block ciphers. In this ... size and security level. The first flavor, KATAN, is composed of three block ciphers, with...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- cipher Grain and by the block cipher KATAN (amongst the lightest secure ciphers), we present...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Polybori: A framework for Gröbner-basis computations with...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- TRIVIUM is a hardware oriented synchronous stream cipher...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- FOX: a new family of block ciphers. n...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A very compact FPGA implementation of LED and...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- PathCellNet: cell-type specific pathogen-response network explorer...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- In cryptography, XTEA (eXtended TEA) is a block...