- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- POMULT: a program for computing periodic orbits in...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SOFA - Statistics Open For All The user-friendly...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- R package surveillance: Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Modeling...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...