- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- In the joint CNRS-INRIA / INPG-UJF project...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm 560: JNF, an algorithm for numerical computation...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- We describe the SNAP package, a new MAPLE...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...