- Referenced in 11 articles
- estimators for N. In an open population model, immigration and death occur between sampling periods ... basic Cormack-Jolly-Seber and Jolly-Seber model to such data. The third type...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- various models to capture-recapture data including fixed and mixed-effects Cormack-Jolly-Seber ... survival estimation and POPAN structured Jolly-Seber models for abundance estimation. Includes a CJS models...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- carried out, using models of the Jolly-Seber type. POPAN also includes the ability ... linear and constrained maximum log-likelihood (MLL) models; as in program Mark you can impose...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Program MARK: Survival Estimation from Populations of Marked...