- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Solving a cutting-stock problem with the constraint...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Valgrind is an instrumentation framework for building dynamic...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CFSQP Version 2.5: A C Code for Solving...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Xpress-Mosel. Multi-solver, multi-problem, multi-model...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...