- Referenced in 13702 articles
- data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math ... spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java™. You can use MATLAB...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral interface specification language that can be used ... Java modules. It combines the design by contract approach of Eiffel and the model-based ... Larch family of interface specification languages, with some elements of the refinement calculus...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- which translates from JAVA to PROMELA, the modeling language of the SPIN model checker...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- tests easier. It uses a formal specification language’s runtime assertion checker to decide whether ... have implemented this idea using the Java Modeling Language (JML) and the JUnit testing framework...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- experimentation with model-checking Java source code. Bandera takes as input Java source code ... requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language, and it generates a program model ... specification in the input language of one of several existing model-checking tools (including Spin ... customize the program model to the property being checked. When a model-checker produces...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- state programs by explicit state model checking. Both Java language and JVM bytecode analyses ... Maude code, specifying formally the semantics of Java and JVM in rewriting logic and then ... Maude for efficient execution, search and LTL model checking of rewriting theories...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- basic structure of an environment for proving JAVA programs annotated with JML specifications. Our method ... imperative language annotated with pre- and post-conditions, the CQQ proof assistant for modeling ... translator of our own, which reads the JAVA files and produces specifications ... JAVA semantics of the JAVA program into WHY’s input language...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- modeling, photonic networks, etc., is provided by model frameworks, developed as independent projects. OMNeT++ offers ... time simulation, network emulation, alternative programming languages (Java, C#), database integration, SystemC integration, and several...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- OptimJ: Java-based Modeling Language for Optimization...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Java-based package for statistical natural language processing, document classification, clustering, topic modeling, information extraction...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- specification language for the runtime verification of Java card programs Java Card is a version ... Java developed to run on devices with severe storage and processing restrictions. The applets that ... research developed to improve the safety of Java Card applets concentrates on static verification methods ... JCML (Java Card modelling language) a specification language derived from JML (Java modelling language...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- service to Java and tuProlog agents. TuCSoN is a model for the coordination of distributed ... ReSpecT language. The TuCSoN coordination technology implements the TuCSoN model as a Java-based distributed...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- model reduction. Even though MESS has been implemented in MATLAB rather than programming languages like ... FORTRAN, C, or JAVA, this does not mean that MESS is restricted to the solution...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- complete extended static checking for the Java modeling language Extended Static Checking...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Java applications based on structured data models. Henshin is a new language and associated tool...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- novel framework for automated testing of Java programs. TestEra automatically generates all non-isomorphic test ... relational language, and the Alloy Analyzer. Checking a program with TestEra involves modeling the correctness ... concretization translations between instances of Alloy models and Java data structures. TestEra produces concrete Java...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- provides a common and extendible language for the modeling, analysis, and visualization of data that ... graph or network. It is written in Java, which allows JUNG-based applications to make...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- these Java objects described by a Java expression. The AGG environment consists of a graphical ... include graph and rule-based modeling of software, validation of system properties by assigning ... system model, graph transformation based evolution of software, and the deﬁnition of visual languages based...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- suited than Java bytecodes for supporting a wide variety of source languages and a number ... defining and implementinga realistic typed assembly language called TALx86. The TALx86 instructions comprise a relatively ... Intel IA32 (32-bit 80x86 flat model) assembly language and are thus executable on processors...
- Referenced in 1 article
- with formal specifications written in the Java Modeling Language, this method is embodied...