- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- R package mstate: Data preparation, estimation and prediction...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- R package deSolve: General solvers for initial value...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...